https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Until You Spread Your Wings

Hi guys, were back today with our latest challenge over at
as usual it's anything goes as long as you use a All Dressed Up image, you can of course use some of the freebies available too,
This time I have used Magical Woodland as the image on my card,
I started colouring this with my distress inks, but for some reason the printer ink which is supposed to be waterproof has lost it's goodness or something as it now bleeds when I put water near it, not a good look I can tell you, so I printed it out again and coloured it with my copics, adding a little frantage around the image too,
the papers are from Pion Design which I bought from Tracy,
I thought this went fantastically with the image and was off one of the Pion sheets, I just edged it with a little distress ink, then added a eyelet and some seam binding again off Tracy,
The little charm is from The Ribbon Girl and I added a little Snowtex here and there too,
this is my second post today, as I posted one this morning for Craftyenjoyments, take a peek if you wish, lol
Happy Crafting!!


7 comments:

scrappymo! said...

This card is so beautiful. oving the image and your design but that sentiment steals the show...so perfect with this image!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a sweet and beautiful coloured image on your pretty card Liz. I love the soft tones and the little dots around the image.
Greetings Miranda

Gina's Cards said...

Awww what an adorable card! The image is beautifully coloured and lovely colours too!I love the tag, the sentiment is fabulous!
Hugs
Gina xx

Unknown said...

This is so stunning Liz! Love the colour and gorgeous feminine design!
Lucy x

Ann said...

Love the cute image & the mushroom lol lovely soft colours
80TH card great too
Hugs xxxx

Cindy Groh said...

Very pretty.

Vicky said...

This is so adorable & cute, love the image & think it looks fabuous coloured with copics. The sentiment does go perfectly with it hun. Love the shape as well.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx