https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 15 October 2016

Have A Magical Evening

Hi guys, over at 
we have a new challenge for you, as always it's anything goes but you must use an all dressed up image, 
I chose to use this adorable image Have A Magical Evening, as I have a friend who's Birthday is on Halloween and I just couldn't resist it,lol
I've not gone overboard on spooky seeing as It's for a Birthday card, just adding hints, lol
The image is coloured with my copics,
 I've added a little glamour dust on the moon, stars and instead of adding socks on her legs I used a silver pen on her legs and for the boot laces too,
I hope you join us in our challenge, plus don't forget we have a themed one on Facebook too, plus you can see all the DT inspiration on Pinterest as well,
Copics used:
Skin - E000, 00, 11, 21, R20
Outfit - C000, ,1,3,5,7,
V01,V15, 17,, E40, 41, 43, 44
Moon - W0, 1, 3
Shade - W00, 1, 3
Black Soot - distress ink

Challenges:
Sparkles Monthly challenge - I will put a spell on you
Paradise of stamps - Halloween or autumn

Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

absolutely gorgeous love it
hugs Kate xx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a fabulous image and beautiful card Liz! I love your colouring and the cute black cat!
Hugs
Gina xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A gorgeous card Liz. Love the colours you've used.
Greetings Miranda

Rachael said...

Wow Liz this is just stunning. So elegant. x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and love the image. My son-in-law's birthday is on halloween but I don't think this is the card for him!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Ann said...

Love the image bet she'll love it.
Hugs Ann xxxxx

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Stunning card !
Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges blog and good luck !
Maryvonne DT Member