https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 10 July 2015

2nd GDT creation for Scrap And Craft

Hi guys, I'm back with some more of the  gorgeous products to show you from Scrap And Craft,
as you know i love The Heart Painted set of papers and embellishments by Lemoncraft, totally delish!!!

The beautiful organza gem and pearl flowers are so gorgeous, I added a clock style brad too and another of the beautiful butterflies cut from one of the papers, I used a Magnolia Doo Hickey die underneath the flowers,
Again I also used one of the Doilies which I cut down then edged with distress ink, a few pearls finish it off,
All my papers are distressed with vintage photo distress ink and then distressed with my distress tool,
pop on over to the Scrap And Craft challenge blog for challenges and gorgeous inspiration from the awesome Team

Challenges

8 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Another delicious Shabby Chic creation liz, love the paper choice and your distress torn edges are perfect. Great layering too. Hugs Suzi x

Gina's Cards said...

OMG, this is just beautiful! I am sitting on my hands because I love the papers too!! Such a gorgeous design as always!
Hugs
Gina xx

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. This card is so pretty, I love the colors and those blooms are gorgeous.. thanks for joining in with Cardabilities..

Darlene said...

Oh Liz this card is just GORGEOUS! Love your take on our sketch and those flowers ... WOW ... so soft & pretty! Awesome creation! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Good Luck!
Darlene
Cardabilities DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Little Things said...

beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!Good luck!

yvon said...

Hi Liz,
Love your creation, it's so gorgeous.
It's been a while since I visited the blogs, my, your granddaughter has grown into a beautiful little lady.
Hugs, Yvon

Carol S. said...

Beautiful card and love all the papers. Pretty colours and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

vairatka said...

I love Lemoncraft papers :P
Beautiful card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Cardabilities :)