https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Bebunni - Poinsettia

Hi guys, popping by today with a card I've made for Bunny Zoe's using this adorable Bebunni stamp Poinsettia from Crafters Companion, yes that's right a xmas card and me who doesn't do xmas till December 23rd!!! lol
anyway i couldn't resist it and it also comes with some fab sentiments too,

I coloured up the image this time with my distress markers and added a hint of stickles to the center of the flower, the fabby papers are from the Bebunni Christmas collection and are gorgeous!!
On the edges I used a postage stamp from the Stempelglede follow your heart collection and the flower swirls from the Stempelglede Vintage Garden Collection,
The Poinsettia flowers were made using a Doo Hickey die,

I covered the large snowflake die in frantage to give a snowy feel to it,
The fur trim was done using liquid applique,
Go check out the other fabby Bebunni stamps from the collection they are all so adorable too,

Challenges
Simon says stamp - Anything goes



Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx

6 comments:

cebelica said...

Very cute card Liz. I like the adorable bunny and those poinsettias look great as well. Hugs! xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh I love be bunni and your card is just gorgeous
Hugs Kelly

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Liz. Love Bebunni and this image is adorable. Hugs Carol S.xx

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful card. Love the image, colouring and that fabulous design.

Gemma said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, I love the shape you have used.
Gemma xx

Mandy said...

Hey hunny :)
Your card is absolutely gorgeous Liz, sooooo cute and I love how you colour with distress markers.
Hope you're OK hun, must be my turn to text! I'm working 57 hours this week so when this ridiculous week is over I will catch up with you :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx