https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 3 June 2012

Summers here

Well it was, think it's gone again lol,

I'm writing this struggling a bit as my glasses broke last night and I'm having to use some others, they make my eyes ache after a short while so this  may be short! 

Over at Totally Tilda the challenge this time is to
use a cloud or clouds on your creations,
check out my teamies creations they are gorgeous!

Tilda with Magnolia branch is coloured with distress re-inkers and she's layered on to oval spellbinder dies,
the papers are all my Magnolia and I've machine stitched some of the edges,
the border is a Doo Hickey die and I've used a doily too,,y cloud is another Doo Hickey, as you know I love these die cuts!lol,
the beautiful ribbon is from the Pretty Little ribbon shop and is 25mm cream organza, it's gorgeous to use too,

The text is a stampavie stamp and the flowers are WOC,

challenges
Bunny Zoes ~ Anything goes
Simon says stamp ~ anything goes
Just Magnolia ~ Add a doily
Tomic ~ sketch and summer holidays

well girls,
hope you join us in the fun! but hope the real clouds stay away,
Happy Crafting,
off now as my eyes are smarting!
hugs Liz xx

31 comments:

Jenny said...

Oooo This is lovely Liz. So pretty and girly in these colours :-D Jenny x

Kleine85 said...

Oh wow, this looks awesome, Liz! Love the way you used the embellis and the coloration is fantastic - as ever ;)
Oh no, when I imagine that my glasses would be broken... no... I am as blind as a bat without it. So I hope you'll have a second one?!

Many hugs, Tanja

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun,this is stunning,just adore that tilda,and the colours are perfect,just brilliant work Hun,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!!

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhhh what a pretty girlie card! Sorry to hear about your specs!

Kelly Lloyd said...

gorgeous card Liz.. Love the shape and embellishes.. Great colours too.

Hugs Kelly

arjette said...

Beautiful Liz, sooo cute!!!

gr. arjette.

Marja Sch said...

Wow such a gorgeous card. Hugs marja

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Hugs Ginny ♥

Fleur said...

WOW this is stunning, very beautiful
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Lou said...

Hi! this is such a pretty card Liz, gorgeous colours and detail too.hugs Lou.xx

coops said...

so beautiful liz.gorgeous pretty details and i love your stunning details ;D

xx coops xx

Esther said...

Lovely card is this.

x esther

Susy said...

This is absoluly so gorgeus, Liz!

HUGS SUSY

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card Liz! Just lovely with beautiful colors and Tilda is beautifully colored also. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week! hugs, Angela

Vicky said...

So beautiful Liz...and I wish our summer comes back soon hun...:o(

big hugs Vicky xx

Melissa Bove said...

Wow! Just gorgeous Liz! Love your shabby chic style! So very pretty!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Wendy @ ECTaS said...

Awwwwww! This is totally gorgeous Liz :D

Kim said...

So sweet and stunning! Love your gorgeous card. Very cute.

Hugs Kim

Barbara GR said...

Soo gorgeous as all your creations!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Dragonlady said...

Such a beautiful card Liz, just love it. Hope you get your eyes sorted soon hun.

Hugs Ali x

PS I am awaiting my first pair of varifocals - aaaaaaaaaaaargh!!

Jayne A said...

Oh wow this is just so pretty.
Hugs
Jayne
x

coldwaters2 said...

Wowww Liz this looks amazing and so very beautiful, the colours, design and Tilda look wonderful
Hugs
Lorraine x

Camilla said...

Ohh ... love this adorable motifs of little Tilda. Thank you want to be and play with us Tomic this week. Hugs Camilla

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Liz.
Such pretty colours and your image is coloured perfectly.
Love it hun

Hugs Elaine xx

Isabelle Linnér said...

What a adorable beautiful card you made, just love it :) hugs

Kirsty said...

Hi Liz Just love this she is so pretty with these colours ! Love the cloud to and those beautiful ribbon roses ;0) x

Sharon said...

This is really beautiful Liz.

Christine said...

Hi Liz sweet cute Tilda creation lovely colours & design..pretty embellies.

smiles mummy Tildarette xx

Tracey said...

Wow Liz, this is beautiful. I love how you coloured the image. The punched border is so delicate and I love all the pink.
Hugs

Laura Bradley said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Liz!!
If you are interested I am having a DT call at the moment for my new challenges blog at http://songbirdchallenges.blogspot.com
Laura x